Schools, Academies and 6th Form Colleges
A range of schools, academies and 6th form colleges use our qualifications to:
- help recognise achievements, often in small steps
- access the qualifications system
- help progression to higher level learning or
- help with personal development and employability.
Why schools, academies and 6th Form Colleges use Certa qualifications and the benefits of Certa qualifications
- offer progression to traineeships, apprenticeships and the Study Programme
- enable more learners, aged 14+ and 16+, to achieve qualifications at the right level, especially those who have traditionally found it difficult to access the qualification system
- allow learners to build up credits over time, at their own pace
- increase the number of learners progressing onto GCSEs or Vocational courses
- recognise positive achievement through good quality qualifications at Entry Level, Levels 1 and 2– not sure what this is saying in addition to the above?
- portfolio-based assessment methods that can be contextualised to accommodate individual learning needs OR
- use assessment methods that can be contextualised to the individual learner’s circumstances and needs as included as part of a portfolio of evidence.
Qualifications suitable for schools, academies and 6th Form Colleges Click here
I have worked with many Awarding Bodies over the years and would like you to know (and pass on) how impressed we are with Certa. This is not just in one department; this is evident across the whole organisation. You continue to meet our needs (where possible). Your teams’ responses are prompt and helpful and alternative suggestions to accreditations are always supplied. You host and run very helpful and appropriate CPD events - especially the recent Regional Standardisation Event held at your office in Wakefield.Training and Events