We work with local authorities, the health service, private companies, housing associations, social enterprises and not for profit companies, and other organisations.
We provide flexible and relevant accreditation, which meets national standards, for employers’ training programmes. Accreditation provides an external measure of quality for the training, enhances the effectiveness of in-house training and encourages staff motivation and retention.
We have a range of Ofqual regulated qualifications which can be used for staff training, which includes a specialist offer for Health and Social Care and for Teaching, Learning and Training. We can also develop bespoke qualifications for submission to Ofqual for major employers. Our Business Development and Customer Relations Advisers can map your employee induction, and training programme to Certa qualifications.
Employers can also work with us to develop customised, unitised accreditation for their training, which is non-regulated and quality assured, to meet employer needs more closely.
Why employers use Certa qualifications
- Our experienced staff support accreditation development
- Flexible assessment suitable for the workplace and portfolio development
- Support for quality improvement to enable employers to achieve nationally recognised quality standards such as Investors in People and Occupational Standards
- Qualifications that can be packaged to meet the needs of your staff
- Personalised customer service with specialist contacts that you know and trust
CPD for employer training staff in assessment and internal verification.
We also offer:
- Mapping of your current training to nationally recognised qualifications
- Accreditation and recognition of your bespoke training courses
- Quality assurance that is supportive but rigorous
- Value for money with a transparent and clear fee structure.
Click here to see Qualifications suitable for Employers
John Lawton, OCNYHR's Chief Executive Officer said of their partnership with COAPE, "We are delighted to have developed our Qualifications portfolio to include our first Level 5 and Level 6 Qualifications with COAPE. The Qualifications really focus on the very practical skills required in the industry and demonstrate OCNYHR's capacity and capability to produce vocationally rich and challenging Qualifications for the animal care sector.Qualification Search